Students from QU (Cross Registration)
Qatar University Students can register for CCQ on 26 June 2014 from 8am-2pm.
Please drop by the West Bay-Men’s or C-Ring Women’s Campus with the following guidelines.
Qatar University students who wish to take classes at CCQ must follow the Cross Registration guidelines.
· Applicants must be a Qatari National
· Students must apply for cross registration with a CCQ Advisor and get approval from QU at the beginning of every semester
· Students can take a maximum of 18 credit hours at both institutions. Students, who take more courses, may not be allowed to transfer the additional credits back to QU.
· QU will accept grades of ‘C’ or better
· Please always check with QU on their policy & procedures about Cross Registration
To apply to CCQ, please bring the following to an Advisor:
· Approval letter from QU of the classes eligible to take. Letters can be requested in the QU student services building
· Official QU Transcript
· Copy of your Qatar ID
· Final Official & Certified High School transcript