CCQ Students who wish to register for QU classes (Cross Registration)
CCQ students who wish to take classes at QU must follow the Cross Registration guidelines. Students must take CCQ & QU classes at the same time.
· Applicants must be a Qatari National
· Students must apply for cross registration with QU and get approval from CCQ at the beginning of every semester
· Students can take a maximum of 18 credit hours at both institutions. Students, who take more courses, may not be allowed to transfer the additional credits back to QU.
· Please always check with CCQ & QU on their policy & procedures about Cross Registration
To apply to QU:
· Obtain an approval letter from CCQ.
· Apply to QU online as a new transfer student, select CCQ Cross Registration: http://www.qu.edu.qa/students/admission/undergraduate/apply.php
o Official CCQ Transcript
o 2 passport size photos
CCQ students must reapply each semester they would like to Cross Register with QU.
Please check with QU when registration opens & closes.